11.08.2011

Trailer Trash Tuesday


    I think the creators of Project X ran out of money then realized they hadn't paid anyone to think of a title.  Project X sounds like a secret government experiment not a really big party that got out of hand.  Corey Delaney: The Movie is much more appropriate.


I don't know if this will actually be any good but it's rated "R" for "Crude and sexual content throughout, nudity, drugs, drinking, pervasive language, reckless behavior, and mayhem-all involving teens."  How can I say no to that?




Normally I jump at opportunities to make fun of Ryan Reynolds but Buried has (at least temporarily) changed my opinion of the pretty boy actor.  That being said, I'm still not impressed by the Safe House trailer.  Nothing about it is original.  Denzel Washington is a rogue CIA agent a la the Bourne movies and Ryan Reynolds is the naive rookie agent a la every conspiracy film ever.  Even playing a Jay-Z song has been done multiple times.  Denzel might be able to save Safe House from being a mediocre, run-of-the-mill thriller but I doubt it.






Trailer Trash Throwback: a great teaser for a great movie





No comments:

Post a Comment