11.02.2011

Trailer Trash Tuesday


It's been a slow week for trailers but I found two worth sharing.



Not many movie series hit their stride with the third installment but Mission Impossible is a rare exception.  The first has some memorable scenes but afterwards I had no idea what the hell happened.  Mission Impossible 2 had laughably ridiculous action sequences and an almost non-existent plot.  The third installment finally got it right by including entertaining but relatively believable action scenes, cool spy tech, and a solid action movie plot.  Right now it looks like Ghost Protocol will continue the trend started by MI:III.  Also, I <3 Brad Bird, the man responsible for The Iron Giant, The Incredibles, and Ratatouille.  



Behold!  The first British movie to be shot in 3D:

What. The. Hell.  That almost made me vomit.




Trailer Trash Throwback: "I Lied"  *drops man off cliff* 

No comments:

Post a Comment