6.01.2011

Trailer Trash Tuesday



In which I talk about the Internet’s best and worst trailers



The Muppets (November 23, 2011 Release)





The Muppets are awesome and I will fight you if you have any problems with that. To be honest I still watch The Muppets Christmas Carol every December 24th.  That trailer didn’t show much (funny Hangover reference though), but The Muppets have a timeless quality people appreciate.  I don’t think Disney will do anything to ruin that.


Real Steel (October 7, 2011 Release)





…Huh?  Did someone watch Rocky and say, ”You know what would make this movie better?  If Rocky and Apollo were both robots.”  This is essentially a movie about Rock’em Sock’em Robots fighting each other.  I can only hope there is an awesome montage scene where the robot gets slightly better in each clip.



Modern Warfare 3 (November 8, 2011 Release on PS3, Xbox, and PC)




I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! You flipped the W in WW3 to make it MW3, clever bastards (not really).  I don’t like how the series has taken a turn towards the ridiculous, but after the Russians invaded the US and your character pulled a knife out of his chest in order to kill a bad guy, you can’t go back to killing run-of-the-mill video game terrorists in believable situations.  So I guess (fake) Infinity Ward said, “Fuck it, let’s have a world war.”

No comments:

Post a Comment