6.07.2011

Trailer Trash Tuesday



The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (December 21, 2011 Release)

I don't know what this movie/book is about, but I've heard people talk about it many times and the trailer is really intense.  Rooney Mara's (The Social Network)  transformation for this movie is incredible (before vs. after).


The Lion of Judah (June 3, 2011 Release)

1992 called, they want their computer animation and trailer voiceovers back.  Every once in a while a movie comes along that is physically painful to watch, I'm guessing The Lion and Judah is one of those movies.  The star studded cast includes, Ernest Borgnine- A 94 year-old guy who has been married 5 times, Michael Marsden- whose been in a few good movies but that's probably a result of statistical probability because he has been in over 150 movies since the 1980's, over half of which don't have Wikipedia articles,  Sandi Patti- A Christian singer whose albums include A Mother's Prayer: Songs that Inspire a Mother's Heart,  and Anupham Kher- who has been in nearly 400 Bollywood movies.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (November 18, 2011 Release)

Some of you might be surprised by my opinion on this, but I don't get  why people hate on The Twilight books/movies so much.  They're exciting! And the love story between Bella and Edward is beautiful!
   
... Just kidding, Twilight blows.  If I wanted to watch whiny vampires who glitter in the sunlight be annoying for two hours I would go to the doctor and get a CAT scan to figure out what's wrong with me. I hope the last movie ends with Blade murdering all of the vampires and Jacob getting captured by animal control.  However, in Twilight's defense, Ashley Greene is pretty hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment